When do we collect information from you?
We collect information from you in the following circumstances:
• When you fill out a contact form via our website
• If you subscribe to our website or our blog
• In the event that you engage the services of So Contented for one off or ongoing copywriting and content projects
What kind of information do we collect?
Typically, we will ask for your: name, e-mail address or phone number. We also ask for information in relation. To your business such as: company name, address, email, website address and social media handles.
What do we use your information for?
All or part of the information we collect from you may be used in one of the following ways:
• To contact you via telephone, email or post
• The details you provide will only ever be used to provide you with information and updates regarding your projects, or to ask you questions about the same
• You can choose to opt-in to our mailing list meaning that you will receive emails containing company news and updates, product and service information etc.
• To improve customer service (your information helps us to more effectively respond to your customer service requests and support needs swiftly and effectively)
How do we protect your information?
We implement a number of security measures to ensure the ongoing safety of your personal information.
Yes. Cookies are small files that, if you allow, the sites or service providers systems to recognise your browser and capture and remember certain information about you.
Do we disclose any information to outside parties?
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer your personal information to outside parties. This does not include trusted third parties who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business, or servicing you, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential. We may also release your information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect ours or others rights, property, or safety.
However, information that does not personally identify you may be provided to other parties for marketing, advertising, or other uses.
Dealing with others acting on your behalf
We will deal with individuals you nominate, including third parties we reasonably believe to be acting on your behalf providing that you have given us permission to do so.
Third party links
Occasionally, we may include or offer third-party products or services on our website. These third-party sites have separate and independent privacy policies. We have no responsibility or liability for the content and activities of these third party sites.
Transfer of your personal data outside of the European Economic area (EEA)
We do not currently transfer your personal information outside the EEA. If in the future we transfer your personal information, in accordance with the terms of this policy outside of the EEA, we will make sure that the receiver agrees to provide the same or similar protection as we do and they will only use your personal information in accordance with our instructions.
How long do we keep your information?
We will keep your personal information for as long as is necessary in order to:
· Provide our services to you; and
· Fulfil our legal and regulatory obligations
· We will remove any information we hold about you upon your request
Please contact us…..